I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Review AVON and Tiny Tillia

So I know when you think of AVON that this is not always the best thing.  In my mind it conjures up images of my mom and grandma and the skincare that they used.  It in no way would have brought to mind products that could compete with my favorite skin care choices that I fell in love with while working for Sephora.  However I was greatly surprised when the lovely Jessica who I am friends with wanted to offer me some amazing AVON products to try.

She was generous enough to give me samples of several of the great AVON ANEW products that were geared towards women that are my age.  These products are supposed to be able to help me to have better skin.  I saw some results.  I will not lie and say that I had amazing results.  I still have uneven skin tone and need to wear make up to perfect it.  However the texture of my skin has changed for the better and is amazing in comparison to what it was before.  I am so happy with the results that some of the products are going to go on my ultimate beauty must have list.  I plan on ordering some of the cleanser after having tried it and would highly recommend that you try it out for yourself as well.

Here is a list of the products that I tried.

ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2 in 1 Gel Cleanser $10.00
ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream SPF 25 $25.00
ANEW Night Revitalizing Cream $30.00
ANEW 24 hour Eye Moisturizer with SPF 25 $28.00
ANEW Night Sapphire Emulsion $30.00
ANEW FLash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate

ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2 in 1 Gel Cleanser REVIEW

This cleanser is sure to be a new favorite of mine for a number of reasons.  I love the texture of it and the moisturizing beads really added something.  I also love the price point.  I mean, who wouldn't love spending just $10 on a cleanser that works and is something that they love.  I am happy with the overall differences that I saw in my skin and I love how clean I felt but that I did not feel completely stripped of all moisture from my face after using this cleanser.


If you look closely you can see the additional moisturizing beads that are found in this cleanser.

ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream SPF 25

There were things that I liked about this cream and things that were not my favorite.  I think that it would be pefect for someone who had a different texture of skin than what I have.  It felt great after a while but felt a bit heavy and oily when I first applied it.  I love the creamy soft texture and the price point is pretty reasonable too.  With the added SPF I knew that I was in no danger of causing sun damages so I was happy with that option.  I would highly recommend that this be one of the products that anyone would give a try and then determine if they were right for them.




ANEW Revitalizing Night Cream

This is another one of the products that I really love.  The product is creamy and soft and has a nice soft scent to it.  I love that when I use it I wake up in the morning with skin that feels more nourished and softer then it did before.  I think that anyone who tries this product will be pleased with the results and the fact that it really does feel like a cream that you would pay at least $70 for when in  reality it only costs $30 and is often on sale for less.

ANEW Eye Mositurizer with SPF 25 and ANEW Night Sapphire Emulsion

These eye creams are another that I liked but would probably not purchase for myself.  I like a lighter eye cream and while these were thick and luxurious they felt a bit heavy on my skin. 


ANEW Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate

I believe that this product is the secret to my new found softer and better texture skin.  I think that this is the one that makes my skin feel great.  I believe that i will be purchasing this sometime in the future to use as a one time per week treatment.  I might even get crazy and try to use it daily but during my trial I used it one to two times per week and was very pleased with the results.


Now not only did Jessica send me items to test out from Avon but also from Avon's new children's line Tiny Tilia.  

I had not really heard of Tiny Tilia before talking to Jessica but I must say that they offer a whole lot of different options for moms.  They feature a variety of different types of clothing and all of it seems to be high quality.  I have not owned the clothing or accessories but have seen them on Jessica's daughters and they seem to be made from top quality cotton by the feel of them. 

What  I did try was two of the bath products that they have, Duncan Dog Citrus Sorbet Shampoo and Body Wash and Indy Sheep Berry Sorbet Shampoo and Body Wash that retail for $6.00 each.  The products both smelled great.  The best part was that one smelled more like it was geared towards a little boy while the other smelled more like it was geared towards a little girl.  My toddler's loved that they had their own bottles of shampoo and body wash.  This just means that in the future as I am organizing my purchases and my home that these two bath and body products are going to top the list of things that my kids have and like.

Jessica is an amazing mommy to three children.  Her oldest is her nine year old son and she has twin daughters that are two and a half.  Jessica is a little bit of an entrepreneur.  She not only sells the AVON, Mark and Tiny Tilia lines.  She also sells It Works! body wraps and products and sells life insurance.  If you are interested in ordering AVON you can contact her here.  If you are interested in any of her other businesses or products please send her a personal email here.

No comments:

Post a Comment