I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Friday, July 12, 2013

Saying Good Bye

It is with my deepest regrets that I am saying good bye to you all. 

I loved doing this blog, had a blast reviewing the products, and really thought that it would be a hit.  I felt like I changed all of the things that I did not like about other mom blogs that I had tried to read and that I changed them all for you, my readers.

However after putting in a lot of time and effort I never was able to get the readership that was demanded of me and I think that it is just not the right season of my life to be working so hard on something that in the end is not giving back what I am putting in.

If you liked reading the different things that I posted and you would like to continue to read my writing I will have some choices for you.

1.  You can read my new personal blog that is going to be a bit of everything that interests me.  That's right, I will update periodically with cute stories about my children, things that are going on in my life, short stories, and articles that I want to write about issues that are important to me.  You can read these here.

2.  I am a music lover and a happy featured blogger on Loud Whisper Music.  You can check out my music related work here.

3.  Right now I am overweight and on a journey to get healthy.  Here is my page of accountability and to be honest I have surely slacked off.  I will be getting daily posts going on here with all sorts of fun and will be running some challenges for my FB friends through this one.

4.  Finally I am going on a journey through the Bible in an attempt to understand my spirituality.  I look for this to be an ongoing journey and I plan on studying other major religious works after I finish this one.  I am starting my journey of the Bible here and will look forward to hearing feedback from my readers and thoughts that they have.

Come check out one of these and please follow me so that we can get to know each other better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment