I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Sunday, September 16, 2012

Review Tea Collection



Tea Collection is one of those companies that I have recently found and fallen in love with.  They make some of the most adorable children's clothing that I have ever seen.  What's even better is that they have clothes for my youngest, Adeline, who is nine months old as well as my oldest, Andrew, who is nine years old.  This does not happen often and if it does then generally the company does not have clothes that Andrew loves.  However with Tea Collection all of my children have been happy with their clothes and they are quickly becoming some of my favorite pieces.

I have owned some Tea Collection clothes for my girls recently.  I had bought both of them a dress and a pair of leggings.  Then I was lucky enough to get in contact with them and they offered me some items for each of my children for review.  Their offer was very generous considering that I have four children.

I received the Peli Stripe Hoddie (retail $30) and the Sejong Dragon Pants (retail $49.50) for my oldest Andrew.  The quality of the clothing is amazing and the embroidery is very high quality.  I was very impressed with the quality of all of the items but the embroidery really impressed me.  Plus as an added bonus, Andrew thinks that the embroidery is awesome so that means that it will be easier for me to get him to actually put on something that I like.


 
 
Then it was as if the company knew my children.  They sent my little Princess, Althea, the Mikko Floral Bubble Dress (retail price of $35).  This is perfect since she loves dresses more than anything else. Plus the leggings that I had already bought match perfectly so that was an added bonus.
 


For Huxley I received the Carlclops tee (retail value $30) and the Super Side Stripe Pants (retail value $30).  This outfit really reminds me of Huxley and he LOVES it.  Everyday he tries to get me to let him wear the shirt but it is being saved for family pictures so he has to wait until after next Sunday.


 
 
Finally I recieved an adorable outfit for Miss Adeline.  The Pikku Kani Stripe baby top (retail value $26) and the Cargo  Gypsy baby pants (retail value $22) were sent to me.  I love both of these and honestly from looking at the pictures online I would not have picked them but I know that in the future these little things will not be overlooked because I like them so much.
 
 



Of course you might all be wondering why there are no pictures with my kiddos in these adorable clothes.  Well the reason is that they are something that I am saving for family or individual pictures that will be posted in the next few weeks.  I just knew that the photographer would get better pictures than I could so I figured I could wait to show them off on my little cuties.

Now for another of my favorite things to do.  I'm going to show you some favorites that I have from Tea at this time.  To be completely honest these are probably going to be my kiddo's Christmas outfits this year.  I always get them a new outfit or two (as in this case) and these are the ones that I'm going to pick up for this year.

For Althea and Adeline

The Winter Wildflower dress (retail value $29) is just too cute for words.  I love this one!  There is also the Winter Wildflower Layer Dress (retail value $35) that I also really like!  I love that these dresses coordinate but are not too matchy matchy.  I love to dress my girls the same but I hate for them to be exact matches of each other.


 
The other dress that I plan on picking up for them is the Stockholm Border Dress (retail value $39).  It comes in two different colors so they can match but not match all at the same time.
 



There are many others that I simply love but none that I feel will be as appropriate for the holidays as these two will. 

Of course I will be picking up some leggings to be worn underneath these.  The Skinny Stretch Leggings (retail value $22) come in the perefect shades to be worn under the Winter Wildflower dresses.  There is one the darker color of trim and one the lighter color of the trim.  I do notice that for some reason the two colors do not look at that different on here but they are on the website when you see them next to each other.  Then there are the Skinny Stripe Leggings (retail value $22) that would look great under the Stockholm Border dresses.



While Tea offers so many things that I love for my girls that I could just keep shopping, there are also things that will be great on my little men.  I love the Hinderland Plaid Shirt (retail $39).  For my modern boys I plan on pairing this with the Wanderer Tee (retail $30) and Forest Fox Tee (retail $30).  So again matching but not too matchy matchy!  I also like the Hikers Stripe Henley (retail $36).  Andrew has the most beautiful brown eyes and Huxley has some gorgeous baby blues so the colors are even perfect to compliment their eyes.



As far as pants are concerned.  I like the Awesome Cords (retail $39) and the Just Jeans (retail $49).



Remember Tea Collection for any clothing needs that you have in the future for your kiddos.  Also remember that I will be featuring a giveaway from Tea as part of my huge Black Friday giveaway.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment