I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Sunday, September 2, 2012

Review Tupperware

Today Tupperware has come a long way from where it was when you probably most remember it.  One of the things that I love the most about today's Tupperware is that it offers you the ability to do everything that you could ever imagine.  You can easily get yourself organized or even help yourself to more easily prepare meals.  There are so many products that I love from Tupperware that I would love to share a few with you.

Kristi Boylan is one amazing Tupperware lady and someone who has become a good friend of mine.  I love the idea of supporting this mom of six's home based business because I know that the money that I spend is helping this like minded mommy to take care of her family. 

Today's Tupperware has products for everyone's budget and when you shop online there are a variety of exclusive gifts for you to choose from. 

The Classics are all of those things from Tupperware that you probably remember from when you were a kid.  These are the items that made Tupperware popular and are something that you will enjoy being able to use.

Here are some of my favorite classics:

The Midgets which cost you just $15.



The Bell Tumblers with Sipper Seal Domed Lids that will cost you $24.  Right now there is an online special on these for just $14.50.


Classic Rattle Shape Sorter and Counting Toy is just $29! 



The Cook's Tools are all of the things that you need to help you cook and prepare your meals.

I love how the Ice Cream Scoop actually cuts through even the most solid frozen ice cream.



The Freezer section will give you products that you can use in your freezer.

 I love the new ice cube trays with lids and think that they would double as one of the best ways to freeze your extra baby food into one ounce cubes for your little one to eat.  The cost is $29 for two and you will never have funky smelling ice again because they offer a specail odor seal.



The Cutlery and Cook-Ware section is one that you might not be familiar with when you are thinking of the Tupperware brand.

I would love to have the Universal Series Kitchen Knives Complete 7 Piece Set, it looks awesome and in particular I love how each knife is stored in its own little blade protecting case.  The price is really good when you consider that Tupperware still offers the lifetime warranty on all of their products.  The cost for the complete set is $189.



Today there are more products offered in the Kids section than ever before.

I am a big fan of the Early Ages Eco Complete Baby Set for $39,



the Boys Eco Lunch Set for $45,



the Hello Kitty Lunch Solutions Set for $49,



and the Kids in the Kitchen Baking Set for $45.



There are Kitchen Compliments that will add to anyone's kitchen no matter what level you enjoy cooking on.

A beginner cook will appreciate the step by step instructions of the cookbooks, like the Smart Meals Recipe Book for $15,



while the more experienced chef is sure to appreciate things like the Tupperware Fresh Herb Planter System for just $19.50.



The Lunch Solutions will show you some of the above choices for kids while there are additional choices for adults like the Healthy Salad on the Go Set for $25.



The Microwave area is going to feature all of the products that you can use in the microwave.

The Micro Steamer is one of my most favorite kitchen tools.  I love that you can cook rice in the bottom while steaming your veggies right on top.  Plus at $29, it is a very affordable option as well.




The area labeled On the Go is the area in which you would find everything that you need to travel and be on the go.

The Mega Tumbler is on my shopping list because I know that I will be able to get the water that I should be drinking in when I use it.



The Preparation section is where you will go to find all of the tools that will help you prep your foods for meals.

The Smooth Chopper is what I had the priviledge of reviewing.  I say priviledge because this handy tool that costs $59 and is currently on special for $35 is awesome.  It does a variety of things and I have found that I use mine much more than I would have thought.  Not only do I use it to chop but I also use it to whip.  I made whipped cream for our strawberries the other night with this awesome tool.  I have also made smoothies in it with frozen fruit and juice.  The smoothies were a bit chunky for my taste so I think that I should have kept chopping them for a bit longer.  My kids even love helping with this tool although I did discover that they did not pull the cord straight but down instead.  It actually wore a small groove into the plastic where they were pulling it so this is something for you to watch for if you are using it.  Make sure that you are able to pull the cord straight out and I am sure that you can avoid this one.




I thought that I had taken pictures of the completed products, I made salsa one day in it and I made the smoothie and whipped cream but I could not find them on my card.  I am not sure if my kiddos accidentally deleted them or what. 

The Refridgerate section provides an area where you can find all of the solutions for your refrigerator. 

I love the idea that they now feature a Water Filter Pitcher for just $49.  So comparable to the price of other water filter pitchers and actually something that you can have the full lifetime warranty on as well.



The Serve section features all of the products that you can use to serve your guests food and beverages.  There are new items that are more classy than the plastic ones from before.

I love the Serving Center Set and could see using it for a variety of different items.  It costs $45.



Then there is the Tupperware Chic Dining Cocktail Collection with Wine Charms and you can get them all for $149.



The Storage area features all of the storage solutions that you could use in your home.  If I had a million dollars all of my pantry and cabinet shelves would be lined with these containers.

The Super Cereal Storer is just $19 and a great way to get more life out of your cereal if you are slow cereal eaters. 



The Gift Sets collection has a variety of gift sets that you can use.

The Pasta Party Basics Set includes a variety of items that are needed for you to be able to make a great pasta dish, there are three different sets to choose from that range in price from $44-$99.



As you can see I love me some Tupperware and I know that you will too.  The best part is knowing that you are buying something that is going to last you a lifetime.  It is replaceable and something that you will definitely be able to get your money worth.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment