I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Do You Swag?....If Not You Could Be Earning Free Stuff like Amazon Gift Cards for Doing Nothing that You Do Not Alreaedy Do!!!!!

Do you swag? 

If you do, then you know what this means.  If you do not let me explain. 

Swagging is a great way to earn things like Amazon gift cards for free, just for searching or doing other things online that you would already be doing.

It is 100% free to sign up with Swagbucks and you can easily start making money for yourself right away. 

Personally I always choose the Amazon gift cards.  They are just 450 points for a $5 card.  This is what I typically get because I have a Kindle and my son has a Kindle.  Plus I love shopping on Amazon.  Right now I am saving my Swagbucks earned gift cards for some things that we need for the house. 

I have friends who earn tons of money in gift cards on there by watching videos, doing the special offers, etc.  For me I just use the toolbar search engine field instead of using Google like I did in the past.  Even if I know the website's URL I still search for it, that one extra click is adding up big and helping me to be able to earn free money on Amazon. 

So what are you waiting for?  If you have not signed up already with Swagbucks then you need to.  Agian it is completely free and something that you can easily use to be able to earn yourself some money to spend. 


Here are some of the things that you could be earning for FREE.  I get about 700-1000 Swagbucks per month if I use the toolbar all month long.

539 SB--infant medicine dispenser
Munchkin The Medicator

379 SB--outlet covers, everyone with a baby/toddler is going to need some of these at some point

Mommy's Helper Outlet Plugs, 12-Pack

589 SB--stay put plate (in your choice of different colors)

Saucers Stay-Put Plate

I just purchased these at Buy Buy Baby!!!  I wish that I had known that I could have gotten them for free, they are such a cool thing!
569 SB Pop Pals (again in your choice of colors)

Pop Pals (2 Pack)

659 SB Boon Snack Ball (they're $6.49 on Amazon)
Snack Ball Container


14,179 SB Leap Pad Learning System

LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer

There are hundreds of other items available.  I just tried to highlight those that moms with kids might want and show that there are actually high quality good items and stuff that you would use and not just items of no interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment