I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Friday, October 5, 2012

Where I Have Been

Hello All!

I just wanted to update you a bit as to where I have been.  Our new schedule is in full swing and things have gotten crazy at our house.  Now that I know what to expect and that our routine is down I know that I will be able to post more frequently and on a more regular basis.

That being said I want to apologize to you for seeming to fall off of the grid and for letting things with my blog slide a bit.  I was very ill and just not doing well so I ended up sick and trying to figureo ut what was going on with my health.  At the time we just had no clue what was up.  Thankfully I was finally diagnosed and I am on medications that are there to help me feel better and more like myself. 

The only side effects that I have noticed was that I was so tired in the beginning but it would appear that I am finally coming out of that and that I am starting to feel more like myself and more normal overall.

Thanks for standing by and waiting for my return and please let me know if you have questions/concerns.  I am going to be posting a lot over the next few days including updates to the black Friday giveaway.

I am really happy to be back with you and happy to be able to write and share a bit of my life and some of my favorite things with you on Everything for Modern Moms.

Thanks again!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment