I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A New Obsession with Mini Boden

I love shopping for my kids and trying to find good high quality clothing brands is something that I sometimes find to be a bit difficult.  While I have my favorite brands, it is odd that I find something that I really love. 

Mini Boden is one of those companies.  Their clothes are absolutely adorable and something that I have found to be beautiful.

Here are some of my favorite pieces, one great thing about this company is that right now you can buy 3, get 1 for $1.

In my ultimate world, baby A would be getting these....

2 Pack LeggingsAppliqué Jersey DressPretty Jersey DressSimple Jersey Dress3 Pack TightsAppliqué PinniePretty Tea Dress

Huxley would be getting these....
Adventure Appliqué T-shirtSeaside T-shirtBig Appliqué T-shirtStripy SweatshortsTowelling Shorts

For Althea I would be ordering all of these.
Easy Printed DressPatchwork Appliqué T-shirtPrinted Tea DressTwill Slim Fit Jeans
 

No comments:

Post a Comment