I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cute High Quality Kids Shoes at an Affordable Price--Shop with 6pm

6pm.com offers you the ability to purchase all kinds of high end clothing and shoes while saving money on them at the same time.

Today I was able to snag all four of my kids each a pair of Keens and get the baby an adorable pair of gladiator sandals as well for less than $125.

I'm obsessed with owls so when I saw the Keen Coronado print with owls I had to have them for Baby A.

Plus I got to save 25% off of these.
Keen Kids - Coronado Print (Infant/Toddler)

My princess got these Coronado sandals for nearly 45% off.

Keen Kids - Coronado Sandal (Toddler/Youth)

Andrew's one request was that he get red sandals this year.  So I got him some red Keens that were almost 50% off.

Keen Kids - Newport H2 (Youth)

Huxley got this great pair with the characters on them that I am sure that he is going to love.  These were also nearly 50% off. 

Keen Kids - Newport H2 (Toddler/Youth)

And here are the awesome gladiators that I got for Adeline.  Best thing is that these were over 60% off. 

Mia Kids - Lil Hippie (Infant/Toddler)

 

1 comment: