I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Thursday, May 31, 2012

Giveaway #1 Streamline Design

So the great folks at Streamline Design gave me this awesome mini version of their moon wall decal and I am offering this up to you as a giveaway.  I am so excited to be listing this first giveaway.  If you are interested in learning more about Streamline Design then please check out my detailed review which includes a ton of information about the fabulous Darla that is behind the product itself.  The mini size is valued at $10.

Photo Tex Moon Print - High Resolution Image on Adhesive Fabric

To be able to win there are a few things that you can do to be entered.

Chance #1...start following my blog and let me know that you follow with your email below.

Then you can do the following, please post a new comment when you do each one.  Thanks!

Chance #2--visit the Streamline Design website and let me know what items are on your wish list.

Chance #3--visit the Streamline Design Etsy shop and let me know your favorite item.

Chance #4--like my Facebook page.

Chance #5--Follow me on Twitter @MomtoAJandAllie (I'm not able to figure out how to change my tag, if anyone can tell me how to do this and I am successful I will give you a bonus entry.)

Chance #6--Follow Streamline Design on Twitter @StreamlineDesign.

Remember to post each time that you do one of these so that I can appropriately host the raffle.  I will be doing things the old fashioned way for a bit and then doing them a bit differently in the future.  By old fashioned way I will have numbers on slips of paper for the numbers of comments that are listed below.  Make sure that at least one of your comments has your email address so that I can contact you if you have won.

The winner will be chosen on June 15th.

4 comments:

  1. I follow your blog via GFC as Olivia L
    olivialasting at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fllowing you on twitter as @OliviaLasting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you on FB as Olivia Lambert Lasting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment Number 3 (Olivia L) you are the winner of this one too!

    ReplyDelete