I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Monday, May 21, 2012

Upcoming Launch....

So what type of games would you like to play during my launch?  I'm hoping to make it a fun time for all and for you to be able to really enjoy the time as well.

I have some "prizes" to go along with my giveaways.  I also have a huge amount of information that I'd like to share with you but what would you most enjoy reading about.  I love to read and write so I think that book reviews would be fun.  What do you all think about an online book club?  We could all vote on a book and "meet" or post comments to discuss the book once each week or something.  I really want this to be interactive and fun for you as well as for me.  I love knowing that there are those of you out there really reading what I have to say and I'd like for your voice to be heard as well.

I'm not afraid of controversial subjects but what I do expect is that everyone and I do mean EVERYONE has the same rights on this blog.  I want you to all be able to share your thoughts and beliefs as a free thinking forum.  Whether or not I or anyone else agrees does not matter.  We all have to have respect.  I can tell you that you and I do not agree on something this does not mean that I can not do this in a way that is respectful and in a manner where we both can be friends.

Also are there any products that you'd like to see a review of?  If I have ideas from you, as readers, I will try my hardest to do so. 

Please comment and share with me, give me ideas and let's get ready for the huge launch party to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment