I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Hi everyone!  I hope that you had a fabulous Turkey Day yesterday.  I was lucky to be able to spend an amazing day with my family after a normal night at my new job.  I promise to tell you all more about my new job in the future but I wanted to use this post to be thankful for the amazing day that I have had.

I have been lucky to have a day that has been filled with family.  I got home from work and slept for a bit and then I woke up and got my little ones dressed and ready to go to grandma and grandpa's.  We went to my parents where we spent the entire day getting to hang out and enjoy our time together.  I even played some HORSE with my son and won one of the games but he did kick my butt at a little one on one.

As I was surrounded by my amazing four children, the best possible man in the world for me, and my family I realized how blessed that I am to have each and every one of them in my life.

Now I am back at work so I will keep this short and I am happy to say that I have been blessed with one amazing friend, an amazing mom, and the best brother ever who are picking up Black Friday deals for me so that I can save some money on the few little things that I have left to buy. 
Speaking of Christmas, how is everyone's shopping going?  Did you battle the crowds last night/this morning.  I'd love to hear from you and hear what you have to say.  I just have a few odds and ends to pick up but other than that I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment