I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tommee Tippee Review

Tommee Tippee North America - Westport, CT

As I start out this review I must first apologize for the lateness of it.  I am so upset with myself for forgetting to write about the fabulous products that I received from them that we use all of the time.  This is just unacceptable and so from the bottom of my heart, I am very sorry Tommee Tippee.

I received two different items when I contacted Tommee Tippee about reviewing their products. 

Closer To Nature Dual Ended Chewther

The first was the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Dual Ended Chewther.  This product retails for $6.99 at Babies R Us.  You can purchase through the link above.



The chewther was actually created with dentists to be something that would benefit your little one's oral development.  It helps to support appropriate speech and feeding.  It supports muscle coordination, lip seal, and jaw development.  Plus they help your baby to not feel as much pain when they are teething.  This was definitely one of Adeline's preferred teethers.

When you choose the chewther you are choosing to prepare your baby for the necessary development to be able to chew their pureed foods.  I think that this what happened with my youngest, Adeline.  I have found that she was able to eat foods better and quicker than any of my other children.  I don't know that this is really why but it is what I credit since it was really the only thing that was different for my child from my other three.

It helps with developing lip seal and the muscle coordination that is necessary for speech.  I find that my children have all developed oral language quickly compared to other children the same age.  Adeline will be turning one on December 5th and she has already started talking quite a bit.  She says "mama," "dada" "hello," "rara," "papa," "no," "uh-oh," "oh" and a few other words which is more than I hear from most little ones that we are around.  As I stated, all of my children have had well developed oral language but I am sure that this has helped.

The textured surfaces have been developed to help with baby's new teeth that are fragile.  Plus it is a BPA free product so you do not have to worry about the safety of your child while they are using this product.

Explora Pop Up Weaning Pods x 2

The second product that was sent to me were the Explora Pop Up Weaning Pods x 2.  This set of 2 weaning pods was so handy when I made my own baby food and is something that I still use on a regular basis even though she is eating all table foods.  I use them for snacks now and they are amazing.  One of the best things about this product was the awesome pop up feature that allowed for me to be able to actually remove frozen food with ease.  This product retails for $5.99 at Babies R Us and can be purchased at the link above.


They feature a leak proof lid in addition to their easy to pop up base.  Plus they will easily stack in your fridge or freezer.  They are BPA free and made in a larger 4 oz size that allows them to continue being perfect for you as your child grows older.  This is why they are great for carrying snacks with you when they are at the table food stage.  Plus they feature colors that are available for boys or girls.


Tommee Tippee is an innovative company that has your baby's needs and best interest in mind.  Rarely is a company so focused on what is truly going to be best for your child.  Their bottles are designed to mimic a mother's breast which makes them a trusted brand and great choice for mom's who are breast feeding.  I have a lot of friends who use these innovative bottles love them and many found that this was the only bottle that their breast fed babies would use.

Plus the bottles are made for babies who have sensitive tummies so they are also a favorite for mom's who choose to formula feed.  All of the Tommee Tippee products are BPA free and something that everyone will find to be a great value. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment