I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini Review Adorable Crocheted Baby Dress Set



I am a mommy that loves all things cute! I love the crocheted clothing and other goodies for babies. I love buying my kiddos things that are handmade and high quality. I have purchased a variety of these products over the past few years but there have been some sellers from Etsy that have been my favorites and are the choices of who I would use in the future. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeDesignsbyAmi?ref=seller_info The shop is called Creative Designs by Ami and she has a ton of great stuff. I am hoping to do a full review of some of her products in the future.
This crocheted set was actually a gift to us from my momma who knows about my love for crocheted goodies. It was just too cute for me not to share. The crochet quality seemed to be very good and it was a very affordable set, especially in comparison to similar items that were available. The set cost less than $30 shipped and included the dress, hat, booties, and diaper cover. I do cloth diaper but I did not attempt to use this cover as a soaker. I never lanolized it or anything so I can not review that but if there was enough interest if I decide on more products from this seller I could test them out as a soaker. I would attempt this one but unfortunately it is newborn sized and my baby girl just moved into 3-6 mos clothes. :)
All photographs in this post are courtesy of Sara Mathre Photography. If you are in Central IL and need to have pictures taken please contact her and let her know that you found out about her from me, Amanda Miller. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sara-Mathre-Photography/322125570094

No comments:

Post a Comment