I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini Review: My Little Legs

There are a lot of companies out there that sell leg warmers and bows. One of them is My Little Legs (www.mylittlelegs.com) and they are one of the more affordable options that I have found. Their products do seem to be well made, especially the leg warmers in which I have found no problems. The only negative that I could say about them is that you can sometimes see the seam on them but I just put the seam on the backside of their legs. This means that it is not a problem and for the money that I save it is well worth it. They have a ton of designs. Like the green and white striped ones featured in the photograph above. The two flower clips are also from My Little Legs in this St. Patrick's Day picture.
Here is my youngest with her newborn sized retro stripes version on. She was about a month or so old in this picture and they still fit her now (at four months old) but they are starting to get a little tight in the thigh so I will be shopping soon for more of the biggers sized ones.
In this picture my girls are both wearing ruffle butt diaper covers from My Little Legs. My older daughter is also wearing a flower filled tutu, although you can not see it well in this photograph. All in all so far my experience with My Little Legs has been good, although I am pending a customer service problem but so far I have faith that the situation will be handled in the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment