I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini Review: Custom Crochet Sleep Sack and Elf Hat



There are few things in life that are as sweet as this set. :) I loved it and not only did my daughter wear it in the hospital right after she was born (photographed by me) but she also wore it in her newborn pictures (photographed by Sara Mathre photography...if you decide to visit her for your photography needs please tell her that I, Amanda Miller, sent you http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sara-Mathre-Photography/322125570094).
Anyways I loved that when I purchased this set the seller was fast to respond and help me with picking out my custom colors. She had a variety of different colors to choose from. However, since I am a girly girl and I love girly pretty things, I had to go with the pinks! I could not have had it any other way. :) After contacting me it seemed like I received my purchase in no time at all. It actually shocked me as to how fast I was able to get a custom crochet item. I order a lot of custom items so I am used to waiting a while for them. I remember thinking that this one came to me very quickly to be something that was custom made for me.
I would definitely order from this seller again in the future. I would be happy to do a full review of a product as well. This product, while done quickly for a custom was still a very high quality and there were no mistakes that I could readily find on there. It was much loved and something that I found to be quite beautiful in person.
If you are interested you can contact Maddie's Crafts on Esty through their shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/MadiesCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment