I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini Review: Monthly Onesie Stickers...FULL REVIEW and GIVEAWAY to come in the near future





Montlhy onesie stickers are an awesome new treat for new parents!! I have never seen anything so creative, neat and useful. I have found that I only wish that I had these for my other three children, since I only heard about them and found them for the youngest. I have even found it easier to remember her monthly photographs. It is something that I have been happy with as well. We are even saving our stickers in our baby book after we use them so that she will be able to see them next her pictures.
There are a lot of other things that you can consider with these too. One of these is that there are a wide variety of different designs. I personally chose owls because I have a slight owl obsession. I say slight but some might think otherwise. :) Anyways, it is not going to matter what you personally like because you are going to be able to find it. The customer service and the shop owner of Stickers, Plus where I purchased mine from were awesome. You can check them out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/StickersPlus?ref=seller_info. I would definitely purchase from them again in the future if they had the featured design that I was looking for.
Best of all the price point on these is great. It makes them a very affordable choice for a baby shower gift or even a small gift for someone who is having a baby but not having a shower.
As you look at the pictures you can easily see the little changes that she made each month and it is clear as to which month they are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment