I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Monday, April 9, 2012

Mommy Thoughts: Sick and Tired...:(

So I need to know. What do you other stay at home moms do when you are sick and exhausted? I am so tired today and was very ill all day long. I lost my voice for the majority of the day and was only able to talk if I was screaming at the top of my lungs, which most of the day still only sounded like a hushed whisper.

I guess I should have started out that I am typically pretty spoiled by Shane. He spoils me since he works from home when I am sick and takes his lunch where I can get some rest and helps me when I am not feeling well. Sadly he is out of town working so not only no break at lunch time but also no break all night long, so it is all on me. This means that the middle of the night wake ups and the crying babies are all going to fall on my shoulders. What else is there for me to do though? I don't have anyone who lives here in town close by so I just have to suck it up and do it. The only problems come in the fact that I am often grumpier than usual and I feel like I am short tempered with my children when I am not feeling good. I love the kids so much that I attempt to be a great mom no matter what I am feeling like but I am afraid that there are some additional problems with me when I am not feeling well.

So how do you handle things like this? What do you do with your kids? I ordered a Pizza Hut pizza (which they all love) and got The Smurfs movie for them to watch but what else do you think that I could have or should have done. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment