I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mini Review: Sunbaby Diapers--FULL REVIEW and GIVEAWAY Coming Soon!

So Sunbaby Diapers have been my secret favorite find for some time. The main reason for this has been the adorable prints, great fit on both of my little ones who are in cloth dipaers (aged 4 mos and 2 1/2) and the fabulous customer service from the owner Sun Pei. If you email her, you are sure to get a quick response. I am going to be offering up a full review of her products, showing the differences between size 1 and size 2, and offering a giveaway in the near future. I am so excited that this product will be one of the ones that will be used for our future giveaway blowout. I have been cloth diapering for 2 1/2 years and have found no choice in cloth diaper that I have been as happy with as these. SunBaby Diapers are the best in my opinion and they are honestly the first choice that I reach for when diapering either one of my little ones. The one pictured here is the Pink Minnie Mouse that is no longer available but is sure to be a favorite of my little girl. She has two Disney loving siblings in the house so I know that this is going to be a much reached for choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment