I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's Official....

My 20s have ended.  I am not sure how to feel about this.  I like being young and I love the fact that I am a young mommy.  I love my kids and live each day through them and with them by my side.  I am wanting to know what you all think about things that go on as you age.  The biggest disappointment for me is that I have been having such a hard time losing weight as I neared thirty.  I can't believe that something could be so hard when it used to be so simple.  It kind of bothers me more than I know that I should.  I have always been bigger and just want to stay the same size that I was when I graduated from high school.  This is not too much to ask, right?  I guess we will have to wait and find out if it can happen.  It should have been on my goal list but I want to hit my goal weight range in the next year of my life.  Let's see if it can happen!!

2 comments:

  1. Turning 30 wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I feel the same as I did at 29. For me I think it would have been much harder if I had hit thirty and still not had a child as I used to think I would be done having kids by 30.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that some circumstances in my life made it harder. Shane and I are not married and we met when I had just turned twenty five. I had thought that we would be marrried by now, especially since we purchased our house in February of 2008. I think that these circumstances just made me feel bad about myself in a weird way. I was completely fine with not being married until this past year prior to turning thirty and now for some reason I am not okay. I guess it is some weird paranoia that I have about giving my youth to someone only to find out that they are not still with me when I am old. I hope that this helps to clarify the determinations that I came to as I was trying to figure out why this was such a hard age for me.

      Delete