I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Review Gold Canyon Candles

Gold Canyon Candles have been around for a long time.  There are few candle companies that I have loved as much as I have this one and I have been a fan for years.  I must add in that I am very disappointed that their amazing candle that offered patchouli scents is no longer available and this is sad to me.  I was hoping that this one would stick around forever. 

If you'd like to host a book party or order anything please feel free to contact Sandy through her FB page.  You can order through her on the website as well but she is offering a special discount to anyone who chooses to order through her on FB.  Just tell her that I sent you or that you saw the review of her candles.
There are a wide variety of choices in scents though. 
I was given one of the Pomegranate scents that was on special last month.  This was a great product. One of the best things about Gold Canyon Candles is that you will find them to offer a choice that everyone can afford.  These heritage candles are as low as $7.98 for 5 oz and the most expensive option is just $18.98 for 26 oz.  So you can see just how affordable they really are.



There are a ton of items that I would personally like to purchase to keep my home smelling yummy.

The Bella Collection offers beautifully styled jars that would easily fit into any home decor.  As with all of my reviews I will post my favorites, which are all of the items that I would buy if I had an endless bank account to purchase them with.  These candles come in three sizes and prices that are again very affordable you can purchase the 8 oz for $13.95, 16 oz for $17.98, and 26 oz $20.98.

Autum Walk

Ginger Lime

Pool Towel


Clean Sheets


The Boutique candles are beautiful and feature some of the most sophisticated looks.  They come in one size, 8.5 oz for $17.98.  I'm obsessed with demask style prints and I think that this is my fascination with this candle and the way that it looks.

Birthday Cake


The Cafe line also only comes in one size.  This line features a variety of delicious smelling scents that make you want to eat them as much as smell them.  You get 19 oz candles for $17.98.

Brown Sugar Cookie



Caramel Ginger Strudel



Iced Caramel Macchiato




There are far too many scents from the Heritage collection that I would like to own.  This collection comes in four different sizes and is the most economical choice.  There is the 5 oz for $7.98, 8 oz for $11.98, 16 oz for $15.98, and 26 oz for $18.98.

I love that there are a variety of unique scents.  These are the ones that I would love to scatter throughout my house.

Beach



Coast



Moroccan Amber Vanilla *I especially like the design on this jar.  :)


Leather



Natural Cotton



Storm



Smokey Blues



Tuxedo



Tranquil Mist



Vetiver Woods



The Aromatherapy line is directed towards problems that you might have and allows you to explore these problems with the idea that the scent can help you with them.  These candles come in one size, 16 oz for $17.98.

PASSION Sandalwood Jasmine


REJUVENATE Rosemary Thyme


WELL BEING Eucalyptus Menthol



There are also a variety of candle holders, burners, and even some specialty candles.  I am dying to try out the Bottled Beer candle that comes as part of the Date Night 3 pack that retails for $17.98.



So if you would like to be able to use any of these in your own home you should definitely contact Sandy and let her know that I sent you.  If you choose to contact her through FB remember that you will be getting a great discount in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment