I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Saturday, August 4, 2012

Body by Vi Offers Me the Energy that I Need

I must share with you all how much Body by Vi shakes have helped me this week.  I did not drink a shake this morning because we were not home and I have a new rule, NEVER travel without Body by Vi.  It's sad that in just 4 days my body needed the vitamins and nutrients that are packed into the shake enough that I was hurting by the time that I got home.  I am so worn out today and dragging and I have done nothing in comparison to what I have been doing this past week at Cub Scout day camp.

That's right I was able to keep up with one hundred boys between the 1st grade and the 5th grade without ever having problems with energy and all of a sudden I am feeling sluggish today after doing nothing.  Body by Vi you are my new lifesaver and something that I never want to have to deal with being wihtout again.  I am officially dedicated to the lifestyle and even if I am not going to be home I will be doing the shakes on the road now.  I feel so great whenever I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment