I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Friday, August 17, 2012

Check Out The Great Deals From Initials Inc

So I did a review of Initials Inc a while ago.  If you are intersted I have a party open now and will be accepting orders through the 20th.  You can check it out at the above links.

There are some great products, all are personalized for FREE and all are reasonably priced.

For those kids that are into sports, there is the sports duffle for just $35.

Check out the Sports Duffle! Great for any kid that plays ball. With FREE PERSONALIZATION this makes a great gift for only $35.

I'm personally loving the new Metro Tote for just $68!!



If you spend $35, you can get the lunch lady for 1/2 off...that would make it just $12.50.  Not only does it work for lunches but also for mommy milk, or even make up!  So cute and such a great deal for you breastfeeding mommies out there.



Please feel free to email me if you would like to get hooked up with Abbie, my lovely creative director to host a party or even sign up to sell this lovely line on your own.

Initials Inc makes great gifts for those of you who are into early Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment