I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Friday, August 24, 2012

My Busy Weekend

So I am going to be a writing fool this weekend.  I have tons of posts that will be posted on here for all of you. 

I just wanted to let you know what was going on.  Of course everything that was promised this week in the way of reviews and posts is going to be added this weekend.  I had hoped to space it out throughout the week but life just took over with it being the first week of school and all for Andrew.

So things got out of hand quite quickly and I ended up with no extra time.

On top of that I have been having this really weird joint pain.  Weird because I have no clue as to what is going on and being one of the millions of uninsured Americans I am in a position where I am not able to go to the dr and find out.  I am relying on prayer for myself to start to feel better much in the same way that I am trusting God that I will eventually be back in the shape that I need to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment