I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Friday, August 17, 2012

The Big Day is Tomorrow

So tomorrow is the big day for me to get a haircut.  I know that this might not sound like a big deal to all of you but I am donating my hair so it is going from being halfway down my back to being very very short.  I am pretty nervous but I know that this is for a great cause and it will make some child very happy.  I was originally going to be donating to Locks of Love.  I know that they are a great organization and I think that anyone who feels compelled to donate to them should. 

I have however chosen to go with Children with Hairloss which is a little bit different and allows the donations to be a bit shorter which will give me a bit more length which is personally a bit better for my needs. 

I am encouraging my readers to donate their hair.  If you donate or if your child donates please email me at amandatroike@gmail.com with the subject: HAIR DONATION (all caps please).  I would love to spotlight people who are doing positive things and if possible post pictures in a blog post.  I can certainly understand you not wanting your child's picture posted but I will only write the blog post as you request if you'd allow me to use images, etc.

I just want to recognize the good that is out there and post a little something positive.

I am going to post my pictures tomorrow.  I am so nervous that I don't know that I will really be able to sleep tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment