I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Friday, August 24, 2012

Things that Freak Me Out

So I have been reading all of these emails and hearing stories on the news of flesh eating viruses.  These really freak me out.  I mean seriously I am a freak about always washing new clothes and was seriously bad for years.  Now I am horrible again.  I had let things slide momentarily when my kids would get something from Shane's mom since she lives nine hours away and I understood her wanting to see them in it.  I will ask her now to please wash them first if she wants to see the kids wear them.  I will explain my crazy paranoia and tell her that I am sorry but that this is going to have to happen b/c otherwise I am going to have anxiety and possibly panic attacks while my kids are wearing the clothes.

Are there things that freak you out?

I know that this one is rare and not something that should be very common but I seriously am having some issues and problems with it. 

There are other things that seriously freak me out quite a bit.  One of these is something happening to my kids.  We are not really talking about rational fears here but we are talking about seriously being freaked out by something that is completely out of my control.

So I hate the idea of my kids riding in a car that I am not in.  When I am with them I am fine but when I am not with them I have a serious issue with them being in the car.  This gets worse if they are not in the same area that I am in.  I mean I seriously understand that if something were to happen to them while someone else was driving with them that there would be nothing that I could do even if I were behind them but somehow this gives me a reassurance that I need.

I need to know if other parents out there have this issue.  I seriously cry nearly every time that I leave my kids, this isn't normal right?  I know that my mom is shocked at this fact because she says that it was not hard for her to send us kids to grandma and grandpa's.  Since this is the only place that mine have stayed overnight I have no idea why my anxiety is so bad.  It has even gotten to the point that Shane has complained before stating that it is not normal and that I should be happy to have a little bit of a break from time to time.

I would love to hear from you, what do you think?  How do you feel about these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment