I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Sunday, June 3, 2012

Giveaway #4 love1111 $15 Gift Certificate

Love1111 has an amazing shop on Etsy and I loved working with her.  She was one of the nicest ladies ever!!  She was also so generous and so you guys have two chances to win something from her shop.   You can check out my review of the shop here.


This Tiger's Eye pendent is just $13.95

  Tigers Eye Pendant and Silk Cord

There is this awesome pair of skull earrings that are just $7.95

Pink Skull Earrings

The Jasper Circle of Life Donut Necklace $13.95.

Jasper Circle of Life Donut Neclace

The Jasper Pendent $13.95

Jasper Pendant with Silk Necklace

These are all items that you would be able to get for very little with the gift certificate but of course you could potentially use the gift certificate towards anything.

Remember as with all of my giveaways for now please comment below when you have completed the requirement for each of the chances.  Make sure that you comment individually.

Chance #1...follow this blog.

Chance #2...visit love 1111's shop and tell me what you would get with the gift certificate if you were the big winner.

Chance #3...like my Facebook fan page

Chance #4...follow me on Twitter @momtoAJandAllie

The giveaway will end on June 15th.


No comments:

Post a Comment