I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spotlight Cloth Diapers, Inc.

Cloth Diapers Inc is a great company that features a variety of different products for your cloth diapering needs. 

There are many different choices of cloth diapers offered by Cloth Diapers Inc.

Some of the brands that they feature include the following

appleCheeks
Blueberry
BumGenius
GroVia

gDiapers

There are many others as well.  You could probably find nearly any brand of cloth diapers that you mgiht be interested in using if you go to their website.

In addition to the cloth diapers you will find that there are many other items offered at Cloth Diapers Inc.  There are a lot of great products available for potty training.  Plus you can purchase inserts and doublers, diaper pails and totes, wipes, and much much more.  If you have not already visited Cloth Diapers Inc then you should because I can promise you that you will not regret making this decision.

Of course I would like to share with you my favorites from their shop and the things that I would be buying if I had the extra money at this time.  I hope that you enjoy going on my dream shopping spree with Cloth Diapers Inc because I sure enjoyed going on it myself.

Swaddlebees Baby Cloth Wipes  Herbal Bottom Balm ~ Natural Diaper Rash Salve by CDICJ's Butter Pot - 8 ozCJ's Butter - 2 oz. StickRockin' Green Soap

Comfort Pads by FuzziBunzSummer Love Babylegs - Baby Cool SeriesappleCheeks Bamboo Starter KitStrawberry ShortcakePink Giraffe

Hoot

Of course my shopping list could have went on and on but I had to pull the plug somewhere so these were just a few of my favorite things.

Do you like what you see from Cloth Diapers, Inc make sure that you like their Facebook Fan page.  If you do then you will be happy to know that they have generously offered us a CDI zip tote and a Fuzzi Bunz PS for my giveaway that is a part of the Summer Cloth Diaper Giveaway Hop.  My giveaway package includes over $200 worth of goodies for the winner and there are a variety of additional packages from more than fifty total blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment