I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spotlight Review Graham Bear Wear

The wondeful momma that owns Graham Bear Wear was one of the first people to be willing to work with me as a new blogger.  I should have posted this review as one of the first but I wanted to post it closer to the time of the cloth diaper giveaway hop so that you would be more likley to be pumped for the diaper that she is willing to giveaway.

I have to be honest that the diaper leg holes seemed to gap a little on my little one when I first tried it on, to be honest she is tiny and she has skinny legs.  I know that a lot of diapers seem to have leg holes that are too big on her and that most of those are just now starting to fit her better.  So I am hoping to be able to get her into the diaper this week and to add some updated photographs of her in the diaper. 

I do have to say though that the diaper is one of the highest quality that I have owned as far as how it feels and the materials.  I am very impressed with the looks of the diaper and excited for her to be able to wear it.

There are so many cute fabrics on the website for these diapers.

This one is one of the favorites that I have.  I love the mushrooms and I love how the print looks retro rather than new.  Sometimes I really get sick of things all looking the same all of the time.  This was really a breath of fresh air as it was something that was different.




The diapers are so cute and you so many different options available to you when you are looking at what is available. 



Graham Bear Wear is one great cloth diaper company.  I would highly recommend their fitteds to everyone especially anyone that loves fluffy diapers like I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment