I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spotlight Review Modified Momma Creations

Modified Momma Creations is one of those websites that I head over to drool at.  I can never get enough of the goodies that she has on there.  Plus she has the greatest fabric choices that I have ever seen.  I swear if I had a ton of extra money laying around we would be purchasing a stash of fitted dipaers and a lot of mine would be from Modified Momma Creations.

Perhaps the biggest reason that I love these diapers so much is that I love all of the amazing vintage fabrics that she has available.  I really would love to get some of the following prints made into diapers.

This is the only place that I have seen anything with the Snorks on it.  I have been looking for some time because of trying to explain this classic favorite cartoon of mine to my little ones.



I have a slight Popples obsession.  You will notice this is a common theme when you check out other posts that I make in the future.  I actually have a Popples bag that I currently carry!



These have got to be the CUTEST boy bunnies ever.



I love this Hello Kitty fabric since it is not the same one that you see eveywhere.



I think that this one is super adorable as well. 



Of course there are a lot of other things that I love about the creations.  Recently I was lucky enough to get some of her wipes sent me.  I love them too much to make them our "butt" wiped so we have actually been using them as our wipes to clean the little ones' hands and faces.  I am a big finicky and refuse to use the same wipes for both purposes.

I will add in some pictures of these later.  I can't find my camera and the boy needs to dump some pics from my iPhone because I am stuck and can not post more.  I will update with a new post that has some pictures of the wipes though because they are super cute.

Modified Momma Creations is work at home single mom, Nicki's dream to be able to take care of her children and still be able to spend time with them.  She has three children, two boys who are 7 and 9 and one girl that is 21 mos old.  She believes strongly in living an eco friendly lifestyle and tries to the best of her ability to put this to practice in her home.  She does everything for the company, which was established in February of 2011, herself.  She maintains her excitement as the company grows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment