I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Kick Off to Adventure Wednesdays

This summer I decided that we needed something different to spice things up a bit do I came up with the idea of adventure Wednesdays in which we were going to go on an adventure each Wed. I did a kick off the last week of school after report card pick up. We went to Salem IL to visit the Abraham Lincoln home & village. Here are some pictures of our fun & for those of who are overly worrisome there's a grate in the well so there was no possibility of them falling into it!

I love this one of the two boys!  I think that they look adorable!!


And here is one Althea and Huxley looking into the house.  I love how you can tell that they are really interested in the stuff that they are seeing.


And of course this is classic Huxley.  He is so silly!


Andrew checking out one of the houses on site.


Andrew and Althea looking out of a stall door.  So cute!  I love this one too!


Althea, Huxley, and Andrew checking some stuff out.


Huxley walking up to one of the houses to see what is inside.


And here I am with Miss Adeline.  She is enjoying a nice little nap while mommy carriers her in my Luna Baby Carrier (Etsy).  I love this carrier and it was a great gift from Shane for Christmas.


Here is the aforementioned picture of the kids looking in the well.  I think that this is really cute!  It is one of those pictures that I have that really makes me smile when I see it.


Andrew and Althea pretending to be in school.  Notice that Althea has her mermaid doll from Sew Wickedly Sweet.  A review is coming of this one she loves it more than I could have ever imagined and it has become one of her favorite playmates.



All in all this was a great kick off to our summer.  From now on I will be posting our Adventure Wednesday posts either on Wednesday night or Thursday morning.  For today I am updating you with the four adventures that we have had so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment