I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spotlight Review Wild Mountain Mommies

I love love love love my Wild Mountain Mommies ruffled diaper cover that I was generously offered to review.   I am so thankful that I was offered such a great cover that was such high quality and so very cute.  I love it, can you tell?

I actually loved this one so much that it was used when my daughter took her 6 mos old baby pictures.

These are the two favorite shots from our session with my favorite photographer Sara Mathre.





I am also very pleased to announce that Wild Mountain Mommies was generous enough to offer a cover in a print of the winner's choice for the giveaway.  This is being added with the other items that I was generously offered for the Summer Cloth Dipaer Giveaway Hop and is part of the prize package that totals over $200.

Wild Mountain Mommies is owned by Christina who is mommy to two wonderful children.  She works part time as a hair dresser and part time as a WAHM (work at home momma).  She started the company shortly after her daughter was born.  She had felt frustrated when she had her son in cloth diapers because he was a big boy and would quickly grow out of different products that she would try.  She was tired of all of the leaky diapers.  So when she had her daughter she decided that she was going to give making her own a try.  She admits to having a time period of trial and error.  However once she had a great product that she loved, she knew that others would love it too.  Staying at home has allowed her to spend more time at home with her children which she loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment