I'm So Glad to Get to Know You

Welcome to Everything For Modern Moms. This is my space to help all of you modern moms out there to find the products that you need and want. Keep in mind if there is something that you would like to see a review on that I would love to help you out. So please contact me, Amanda Miller, and let me know what you are looking for. Also keep in mind that is a great space for modern moms to come and hang out and I hope that it will become the go to for all of you modern moms looking for the things that you need. I am mom to four and I love babywearing, cloth diapering, and being able to stay home with my amazing children. Have fun looking around and make yourself at home!



USFamilyGuide.com



Saturday, June 9, 2012

Need to Apologize

So I have to say that I am sorry to you all.  I have had a whirlwind of a week and I honestly have rarely been on the computer.  I woke up Monday morning with a horrible migraine and suffered through headaches.  Normally I would have gone to the MD for a headache as bad as this week's because it lasted all week long making me sluggish and causing me to go to bed early.  However I am now one of the millions of uninsured Americans.  I guess it might be necessary for Shane and I to finally tie the knot since that might be the only way for me to be able to get the medical care that I need.  I am thankful that all of my children have insurance though and happy that at least I know that they are taken care of.

I do want to give you a few highlights from my week and make a promise to not do this in the next week because I have genuinely not planned on this problem and I am hoping that my lifestyle changes are going to help me to be able to be in better health.

So here are the highlights.

New eating and healthy living plan.  I am going to be exercising daily.  I almost made it every day this week even with the headaches but I am going to be sure to make it this next week since I am planning on feeling great.  In addition I have found that I am eating vegan again with one acception (chocolate hazelnut spread--like Nutella just not always Nutella brand).  I do know that I could make my own that would be vegan but it sure sounds like a lot of work to me for the spread.  I will probably venture into this in the near future because I really want to be all vegan. 

Andrew (my almost 9 year old) finally got a full diagnostic examination done and a lot of things were answered for me.  Some of these are not things that I feel ready to discuss in this format yet but after we get some things set up and in progress it will be. 

Adeline had her 6 mos pictures and I can not wait to share them with you because I think that she is just the most beautiful baby in the world. 

Andrew had his first sleep over and the kids had vacation Bible school all week. 

We still participated in Adventure Wednesday as planned as well.  I will be making some Adventure Wednesday posts to get you all up to speed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment